Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Friends

Have I ever said that I have the best friends in the world? Well, I do!! I can honestly say that I have the best friends that anyone could ever ask for. I am soo close with my girlfriends and I know that we will always be in each others lives. My friends are such amazing people inside and out. We share nearly everything with each other, things that other people would NOT want to know about! haha I don't know what I would do with my life if I didn't have such amazing girlfriends to share it with. I know that I am so blessed to have such great people in my life, and often times I wonder why I'm soo lucky. Here are some pics (although, not the cutest pics haha) with my greatest and truest friends...I just LOVE them :)
Alex, McCall, and I hanging out in the Target parking lot. The usual! haha After this we went and got ice cream at SubZero, our FAVE!

 Sometimes Alex and I get a bit excited and block out McCall. Sorry!
 This is Brittany and I. I don't know exactly what we were doing, but I'm assuming we're headed to get Cafe Rio! mmmmm...we could eat there everyday!
 These last two pics are of a hilarious moment. Others might not find it funny, but we were dying! Brittany's little sister has these huge bouncy balls and we go outside and throw them up onto the roof (yes, we are 19, so what! haha) Well I threw mine up at the perfect angle to get stuck between the two roof levels. I threw on her mom's shoes (the shoes were what was making us laugh so hard because they weren't attractive and way too big) and hopped on the ladder with a MASSIVE stick and poked the ball off the roof. It's not as funny as you'd think, but I had to document!

No comments: