Thursday, April 21, 2011

Reese Turns Two

My baby sister Reese turned 2 on April 18. I cannot believe that she is already two years old! This little girl is quite the spitfire! She knows exactly what she wants and she doesn't let anyone stand in her way! She has a fun little personality and I love to be with her. Even though she is feisty, she can also be so sweet and so fun. She absolutely loves to be outside. She would stay outside 24/7 if we let her! She is very smart. She can tell you almost every animal sound there is. She sings all sorts of songs like twinkle little star, ABC's, the clean up song, the wheels on the bus, and others. I cannot wait to see what she's like when she's older. I really hope that we will be best friends, and that I will have the opportunity to be the "cool big sister"! I love this little girl!
These first two pics were taken in fall of 2010

 I got her a Moon Dough farm for her birthday. She loves it!


 My friend Brittany and I took her to Chick-fil-A one day and the cow was walking around. She was OBSESSED with it!
 After going to Chick-fil-A we took her to PetSmart to see some pets, and she was in heaven!
 She fell asleep on the swing one Sunday afternoon while my mom was pushing her. She could swing on that thing for hours!

No comments: