Monday, April 25, 2011

Taking On New Adventures!

Well...I am officially moving to New Jersey for the summer! My best friend Alex and I got offered a job as sales coordinators for a pest control company called Vantage. Her brother-in-law is a manager for the company and asked us if we would like to do the job. Of course we accepted, and we are beyond excited! (we are kind of like receptionists that will work from home) We will be leaving Thursday April 28, 2011. Yes that is in 3 days! I am so lucky because my job at Lifestyle Crafts is allowing me to take the summer off, and then I will have my job back when I get home (I am soo grateful for this!). We will be DRIVING to New Jersey, following Alex's sister and brother-in-law. The drive will be long, but probably eventful! haha Alex and I have so much fun together!  We will be living in an apartment complex with the entire sales team (it consists of about 15 men I believe), so we're excited about that part! ;) Alex and I get our own 1 bedroom apartment together which will be fun! Did I mention our apartment is just 30 minutes outside of New York City? Well it is, so I may be spending all of my money on canal street and Broadway plays! The following picture is the outside of our apartment.
We think it looks so cute. I will show more pictures when we get there. This is going to be such a fun adventure, and I'm so excited to live with Alex for the summer! I think we are going to have so much fun! It's kind of scary to move across the country when I have never lived outside of my house, but I'm still super excited. Many more posts to come about this great adventure!

1 comment:

Hayley said...

I want an update!! How are you liking it?!?!