Friday, May 20, 2011

Big Gulp Huh??

So weekend number two creeped up on us pretty quickly! No joke, the time goes by soo fast out here! I cannot believe that it is already Friday again! I guess time goes fast when you're having fun! On Friday Alex and I pretty much just worked and watched some Netflix and went to bed. Lame, I know but whatever.

Saturday the sales team decided to only sale until 2 in the afternoon and then we could have the rest of the day off. So when everyone was off we got ready and Nic, Bree, Alex, and I decided to go into the city. First we drove into Hoboken (where we park to take the train) and we decided to stop at Carlo's Bakery. This is the bakery that the show "Cake Boss" is filmed for TLC. It was so cool to see the actual shop where the show is filmed! It's hard to imagine that the place is actually real until you see it! Since it was a Saturday night the line was out the door and down the block. You had to take a ticket and hop in line. It was getting late and we wanted to get into the city, so we decided that we would go inside and get deserts another time. We just took pictures outside the bakery and went to the train station. Once we got into the city we decided to go into Soho. Soho is a cute city with brick paved streets and shops. We found a little restaurant (forgot the name) that allowed you to eat outside. The outiside portion was so cute! The only lighting we had was white Christmas lights. We loved this place, and the food was delicious! After eating we continued walking around and going into some shops. We met a guy that was from Colorado that is currently living in NY. He manages a huge building in the city that has some shops on the bottom floor, and condos on the upper floors. He told us the condos cost anything from 8 million to 55 million!!! 55 MILLION!!! Who can even do that??? Its so insane what some people can afford/go in major debt for! ;) haha


 We had to go into Sephora, aka one of our fave stores!


 If I could email everyone I know a taste of this hamburger, i would.
waiting for the subway
 The subway was packed, and I was "smashed" up against a really hot male! I put smashed in quotations because I may (or may not) have placed myself in a position that required us to be touching. oh and...he was with a girlfriend. oh well...
 OK. Funniest part of the evening right here. So once we got back into NJ we decided that we needed a drink from 7 eleven. When we got inside, Alex and I got our typical big gulps and we look over to find Nic filling the MASS double gulp! He was dead serious. It was like 10:30 at night! I'm telling you, this thing is like 64 oz. Alex spewed her drink ALL over, and I about peed my pants. I think it was halfway gone by the time we pulled up to the apartment! haha We had to make him pose for a pic. Good times!

No comments: