Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Boston!

I'm a bit behind on my blogging but here we go...
About 3 1/2 weeks ago Alex went home for the weekend for her niece's baptism, and several of us went down to Boston! Our company also has an office in Boston. So we decided to take a weekend trip to let the salesmen knock doors there and see the city. I was super excited about this because it meant that I basically got the weekend off because the guys were working with their sales coordinator, not me! YESSS!! :) This break was VERY needed! The week before we headed to Boston was soo stressful with work. Let's just say that I may-or-may-not have had a nervous breakdown. ANYWAYS...Boston is the bombsquad!!! No kidding, if I could choose any big city to live in (from the one's that I have seen) I would choose Boston. It is soooo clean, and cute! It's not super crowded to drive in (comparable to Salt Lake-ish) and its just so fun! The company paid for all of us to go to Cheesecake factory together, and to a Boston Red Sox game! It was so much fun, and it helps that the money didn't come from my pocket! SCORE!! I roomed with my mom and dad, aka bree and nic, at our hotel and the other sales guys all shared rooms. Get ready for a picture overload...

 a blurry group pic after cheesecake factory


 Kyle and I enjoying the game




 We just had to get a $7 hot dog at a major league baseball game, but i wasn't impressed

The guy to the left of me in the red t-shirt is sooo drunk, see story below

So we kind of had an interesting experience...we have a few salesmen out here that drink and party which is fine until you start ruining other people's experiences.
For example:
Two of the guys with us decided to show up to the Red Sox game COMPLETELY drunk, and they snuck in a bottle of Whiskey. They got caught by the police, put into the drunk dank, and got all of us kicked out of the game. Luckily we were in the 7th inning and kind of ready to leave anyways, but still, how annoying is that?? So I ended up riding home from Boston with another car of guys so I didn't have to sit by the drunk guys and risk getting puked on. Anyways, I was just annoyed that we had to deal with two drunk guys while trying to enjoy our time in the city, but oh well. Thought I'd share.

No comments: