Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Ta Ta For Now...

Well, our time in Jersey with Bree and Nic has come to an end. :(
Nic is such an awesome salesmen so they asked him to finish off the summer in Boston. Their office has been struggling so he went their to help get their numbers up.

 I am so grateful that they provided us with the opportunity to come out here.
 I loved getting to know and spend time with them. They are truly incredible people who I will never forget. We always joke that they were our mom and dad while we were out here, and it's so true. We could always go to them whenever we needed anything. We did so much fun stuff with them, and I'm so glad they let us tag along on all their fun adventures! They are moving to California in the fall, and we already have plans to go stay with them. They will truly be missed!
Love you guys!


 The whole crew went to Chili's for a going away dinner. After dinner we had a dance party in the parking lot. Whoop whoop!


 Their car was packed to the MAX!!
 Bree has been growing that little plant this summer, and she left it in our care. Its our 'love fern'.
It has continued to grow quite nicely, if I do say so myself!

No comments: